Zip up the Patagonia Women's Micro Puff Hooded Insulated Jacket over your favorite baselayer before heading out on the snowshoe trail and you'll enjoy the day in toasty comfort. If some ominous clouds roll in with the threat of snow, pull your weatherproof shell out, slide it easily on top of the Micro Puff, and watch the world turn snowy white from the cozy cocoon around you.
Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation mimics the structure of down for a packable, toasty design that still offers warmth even after getting wet. And when you're not wearing a waterproof shell, the Pertex Quantum fabric still holds its own against the snow and rain with a water-repellent coating. Plus, an under-the-helmet hood construction helps you adventure in comfort without sacrificing safety.
- Warm, windproof jacket for colder days in the mountains
- Water-repellent Pertex Quantum resists light rain and snow
- PlumaFill insulation is packable, warm, and water-resistant
- Regular fit keeps you moving freely
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Multiple pockets stash snacks, maps, and your phone
- Item #PAT028Q